SEO Off Page Optimization Company in Saint John, NB
Off-Page Optimization (SEO)
“Off Page” SEO refers to the text and “inbound” linking from OTHER web site pages to your web site pages. This is a much more difficult if not impossible factor to completely control.
Off Page Search Engine Optimization has been become probably the most important factor in how your site ranks. The internet and world wide web continues to grow and grow at an enourmous rate. Pages of similar topic obviously arise. There might be 100 million web pages on the topic of baseball or 100 million web sites on the topic of web site design and search engine programming. Because of this enormously large database of similar content, search engines began focusing on off page factors in determining relavancy of search results.
Fly Easy Business Solutions has a experienced team of Designers, Web Developers, Content writers and SEO Analysis who evaluate your page from both side, search engines and users and do the On-page factors optimization. We have expertise optimization of in HTML, CSS, XHTML etc, various content management systems i.e WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal.
Here is the some of our check list we follow for clients
- Always start with keyword research, testing and selection
- Use Keywords in link anchor text
- Obtain links from high ranking publisher sites
- One-way inbound links (not link exchange or reciprocal links)
- Different keywords in your link-ads from the same site
- Gradual link building technology (no growth spikes)
- Use relevant keywords near your inbound link (contextual relevance)
- Deep linking (from multiple pages to multiple pages)
- Target a large list of keywords (5-500+)
- Link from sites with a variety of LinkRanks
- Track all active keywords and refine strategy as required
- Discontinue campaigns if ranking does not improve
- Expect results in 1-2 months (Bing) 1-9 months (Google, Yahoo)